Monday 9 April 2012

Cheeky weekend away!

Heyyy! With it being Easter weekend I headed back to York to PAR-TAY!
On Friday I headed over to my brothers to see the fam and met my brothers new girlfriend and the little-un! Then on Sat me and my friend Hannah stayed in a hotel and hit the town which was a laugh! I haven't had such a good night out in a long time and it was good to catch up over cocktails and busting some rather embarrassing moves ooops haha! Needless to say we both woke up with sore heads on sunday! But the drinking did not stop there so I am currently snuggled up in my p.j's repeating over and over to myself that "I will never drink again" however we all know this is a lie! not to mention it's official the girls are hitting town on Friday :D Saying that, that means more money spent on clothessss, oh dear haha! 

Heres a few cheeky pictures:
 

 
 

Me: Top and jeans both from Topshop
Hannah: Top from topshop Shorts from Miss Selfridge

 





 P.J TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment