Thursday 29 September 2011

Everyone wants to know a bit about Jasmine- Alexa

I decided to do this post just for the giggles :) just a few random facts about myself and just purely because I felt like doing a quiz, enjoy :D

About you:

Name
Jasmine-Alexa

Nickname(s)
Jaz, Jazzy.T

Age
20

Siblings?
Two half brothers and a half sister

Height?
5ft nothing :(

Hair color?
Chocolate brown

Eye Color?
Brown

Piercings?
Ears, nose and lip

Tattoos?
One butterfly on my left wrist

Right-handed or Left-handed?
Right handed

Zodiac Sign
Leo

Colour
Turquoise

Birthplace
Aberdeen

Current Location
Huddersfield

Bits and bobs:

What books are you reading?
I've been forced to read the first Twilight book by Ben’s mum, but I’m rather enjoying it so far :)

Band
Massive attack every time

Food
Crisps, it’s becoming a bad obsession

Alcoholic beverage
COCKTAILS!

Restaurant
La Tasca <3

Have a job?
I currently work at River Island as a sales assistant and at Sainsbury’s as an online shopper ;)

What type of phone do you have?
I-phone 3GS

Are you n education?
I’m currently at university studying photography

Are you still friends with people from primary school?
A few but mainly my lovely natty!

This or that:

Hugs or Kisses?
Kisses

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Got to be mint choc chip, not a fan of chocolate or vanilla

Butter, Plain, Sweet or Salted popcorn?
Sweet!

Fruit or veg?
Fruit although I love mash, so maybe veg???

t.v or movie
T.V – movies are too long haha

cash or card
Card, people joke that I’m like the queen because I never carry cash on me!

winter or summer
SUMMMER – I hate being cold

Brands/products:

Foundation:
Estee Lauder double wear or Chanel Mat Lumiere (Depending on cashhh)

Eye liner:
Rimmel Exaggerate eye liner

Mascara:
Bourjois Volume clubbing

Eye shadow:
Accessorize natural colours

Self tan:
I tend to go on the sun bed and use Garnier gradual self tan

Nail polish:
Models Own

Blush:
I don’t really wear blush, I don’t seem to need it haha

Shampoo:
Elvive volume

Conditioner:
Elvive volume

Heat protection:
Got2b Guardian angel by schwarzkopf


Pure random:

What’s your favourite number?
8

What was the last thing you ate?
Super noodles – healthy!

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Blue???

Favourite TV show?
Got to be Britain’s next top model or Great British hairdresser.

Favorite Day of the Year?
My birthdayyyyy

Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
Haha, unfortunately not :(

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two!


No comments:

Post a Comment