Tuesday 14 July 2015

MAC: False lashes extreme black - Review



Well hello there! I recently requested a trial of the MAC false lashes extreme black which I have been wanting to try for a while!

            "fashionably false in appearance, but utterly real...It's ultra-thickening, blacker-than black formula is layered on with a unique double-lush brush, for the thick, long and full-feathered lashes you adore." - MAC







If you've read any of my previous posts you will know I've always sworn by Bourjois volume clubbing mascara but I feel like it's time for a change. I thought the packaging, although it was a sample was sleek, I was excited to find this waiting in my post box when I got home the other day...makes a change from boring bills! Inside there was a leaflet describing the product and the mascara came in a pouch. I thought the sample was cute and also a useful size for traveling. The brush is a great shape making it easy to apply without smearing it on the top of my nose when trying to get to my inner lashes which I do on a daily basis - come on I can't be the only one right?.







The brush really defines and separates the lashes and has a smooth application - no clumpy mess! This product is great if you want volume lashes with a natural finish , but you can also build on the lashes to create a fuller look. It's durable and lasts all day and is easy to take off with make-up remover, something I really struggle with at the moment.



















The only downside to this product is it is not waterproof in the slightest. I've been really ill at the moment, having coughing fits that send my eyes streaming and my god when I was wearing this mascara I literally looked like the Joker. I would still use this product but maybe upgrade to the waterproof version if your off on your jolly's this year!

You can purchase False lashes extreme black or False lashes - Waterproof for £19.00 from the MAC website or selected stores.

Just a short post today! Let me know your thoughts on this product!

x  

No comments:

Post a Comment