Saturday 20 June 2015

Thirty and fabulous


One of my close friends is turning thirty (and fabulous) tomorrow so one of the girls decided to organise a birthday meal/party last night at Tgi Friday. We've been keeping this a secret for weeks and bloomin' Nora it's been tough! After asking us all if we were free to have a shindig before she jetted off to Amsterdam and us all making out excuses, "the bottom lip was well and truely out" to put it in her own words haha! 



I thought I would write a post about the outfit that I wore! 


Jacket: from a charity shop £2.99
Top: from miss selfridge but a charity shop £1.99
Skirt: from a charity shop £2.00
Shoes: New Look sale £12.00


I absolutely love the top it's one of those that goes with everything. The pearl embellishment is so intricate. 



As soon as I walked into the shop I spotted this a mile off its a pale pink colour and has two feature slits to the back. It's so elegant and I find matches with a lot of pieces. 


The accessories I wore were a mix between bronze and pearl to bring out my (fake) tan and to match the top. I've picked these up from various stalls. 


I'm obsessed with this bag, given to me by a friend it looks so glamorous and features an arrangements of colours and tones...a real princess piece! 


These shoes are sleek and stylish, they do kill my feet a little but it's so, so worth the minor broke ankles ha! 


I styled my hair Curley with a brown smokey eye. 


When we arrived the family had put up the decorations to set the scene although be did have to hide them before Cheryl arrived! 



I completely indulged in a raspberry daiquiri! 


Cheryl is going to kill me for putting this up but I love that all the girls are in this 💕💕💕


No comments:

Post a Comment