Saturday 12 May 2012

Cheer up clothing...standard Friday

Heyya!

I haven't got a full outfit post for last night as the pics are on Lucy's camera at the mo, so hopefully I will be uploading more pictures when I get them!
Me, Lucy and her friend Kelly went to Matt from You me at six's clothing line night in Leeds, we got guestlist from her boyfriend Ben who used to manage You me at six which was pretty awesome! We got one of the band backstage rooms to chill out in and got to dance on the balcony side of the stage which was good because we actually had room to move :)
It was a pretty mental night with fire dancers and wayyy too much alcohol haha! It was pretty surreal sitting next to Matt in the backstage room chatting with everyone...So we danced the night away and partied with Matt and his mates which was pretty cool!  For Lucy and Kelly this was the norm but for moi it's a bit crazy really haha.
We all got far to drunk and I've woken up with a massive bruise on my arm and elbow and a cut on my head which is a bit of a bummer but hey!

So this is my outfit,




Top - Newlook
Skirt- Rare for Topshop (the skirt has knicker shorts underneath and is shorter at the front and longer at the back)



No comments:

Post a Comment