Sunday 28 June 2015

Recent Splurges: beauty edit

I'm a bugger for getting carried away whilst shopping and buying more beauty products to try despite the trillion I have in my bathroom already...according to my friends and family I could open my own shop! So whilst having a peruse around town I picked up these gems and here are my thoughts: 

Ella Dry Shampoo - Unfortunately this wasn't a product that I am jumping for joy with...I thought package wise it was really cool and stood out but I expected the scent to be more fruity and sweet...that doesn't mean to say that it didn't do the trick as per my hair was fan-dabo-dosi in regards to fresh and bouncy in style I just don't feel this particular one was one I would raise the roof about to me fragrance wise it just didn't stand out.
I think I got this on offer for £1.29 but you can buy this for £3.29 from boots.




Loriel eversleek smoothing anti-frizz serum  - For Years I've used Frizz Ease and sworn by the thermal protection line but I saw this one and I thought I would give it a try. I suffer really bad with split ends and dry hair which as a result means I struggle to grow my hair longer than its current length. Since dying my hair blonde I have religiously been applying serum to condition my ends. I'm rather impressed with this little beauty my hair has felt so nourished and smooth...It's not to say I wouldn't rate Frizz Ease but I do believe your hair needs variety. Like anything if your body gets used to something then it will become immune to what products you are styling with so shaking things up a bit can do wonders for your hair and body. I love the fact this serum isn't greasy, it's silky smooth and really revives the hair. Definitely on the list for re-purchase!

I bought this from Savers for £1.99 but you can purchase it through feelunique.com for: £7.99


Soap and Glory Girligo spray on body moisturizing mist - This has rapidly become one of my favorite moisturizers! I'm terrible for not keeping on top with moisturizing my skin so when I found this I loved the ease of using the product. It has an easy spritz pump and I think the packaging is simple but effective. I find that spraying on moisturizer takes a lot less time - fantastic if like me your always on the go! I'd say it keeps my skin moisturized up to three days but definitely works better when used everyday.



£6.50 from Boots

Origional Source

I am OBSESSED with the original source collection. I've got terribly sensitive skin but this is the only product that I can use that has a fragrance without having to suffer the consequences. At the moment I've got about six different flavors between my house and my boyfriends and I just can't get enough! I saw this Tea Tree daily body scrub and instantly wanted to give it a go, because I fake tan a lot I thought this would be great when I am preparing to tan. I think this product is amazing it smells fantastic leaving your skin tingling slightly and what I love the most is it exfoliates the skin without scratching and irritating it. I find with the origional source shower gels they last me ages, my boyfriend literally goes through one alone in about a week but I find a little goes a long way once lathered up!



So that's what I've been rating in June. What have you been splurging on?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment