Sunday 10 February 2013

Home sweet home



Hello!

So I'm sat in after a long day at work with homemade flapjack and a cheeky kopparberg surrounded by a billion candles and fairylights! Someday I'll make someone a very proud housewife hah!
I decided it was about time to show you a sneak peak into my new(ish) home. I've been collecting and building my furniture and homeware over the past few months, so that when I graduate I don't have to worry about spending all my pennies on the "essentials." This years going so fast already, it doesn't seem five mins ago that I was applying to uni and now I've got less than three months left and am applying for graduate jobs! It will be a shame to leave this lovely house but I will be glad to have a change of location, where I will end up though is another question! 


 I'm not sure why the colours are a bit odd...

I'm really excited this week as Ben Sherman are launching the British Wardrobe Staples collection  which we are receiving on Friday! It's going to be a stressful day of working though the delivery and placing the new lines but I can't wait to see what the Spring/Summer collection looks like in-store. Ben Sherman have also opened a few more stores in Sheffield and Bristol to name a few, so hopefully I might be able to work in a few more stores this year.
Also for those of you who love music and entertainment Ben Sherman are supporting Teenage Cancer Trust at The Royal Albert Hall and are offering the chance for you and a friend to win tickets to a night of your choice. You can enter here.

I'm also super excited for tomorrow my friend Lucy managed to get me and a few of her friends backstage passes to see Asking Alexandria and While She Sleeps in Manchester. So I'll try my best to get some piccys :)

I also got this cheeky little dime for £11.25 off the motel website!!! which I just had to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment