Thursday 17 November 2011

Home sweet home.

Before I could even believe Wednesday had come so soon already it's Thursday! Seen as I spent all day in the photography studio and taking pictures for my fashion project I thought I deserved some quality time back in my hometown. So here I am sat in a cafe waiting to meet mamma.t with a hot chocolate and cream (yes I know, a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips. But since losing over a stone and a half in the last few months I think I can treat myself) I've been a busy little bee all week with my portfolio to finalise, plenty of essay writing and competitions to enter!

There's something about York that I can't put my finger on especially at Christmas time. The twinkly lights, cute shops and plenty of history the city really is bursting with character! I don't think I would ever move back to York when I graduate but it certainly is a good place to go when you need to "escape" and switch your brain off for a few days.

No doubt I will arrive back in Huddersfield armed with bags full of clothes and bargains...but for now it's time to chill out, rewind and spend some quality time with my lovelies...speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment