Friday 19 August 2011

Magpie madness...

Evening all!

Every time I seem to look out of my bedroom/living room window I keep seeing a magpie, the bird seems to follow me on my way to work...It's really strange I tried to capture a picture of her/him but didn't manage to get a good enough one. Anyway I know it's a bit random but I noticed that the feathers gleam a kind of turquoise/ teal colour. I really want a dress or something in this colour!!! its lush :) looks like I've made a new friend :)

ANYWAY!

So here is my outfit.of.the.day, sorry I look a bit scruffy I was in a bit of a rush:

 

All of the items I'm wearing are a few years old, but I thought I would post it anyway :)

Bargain:


  I found this top in Primark for £2, I want to wear it as a dress but i think it's a tad bit too short, so I'll probably wear a skirt underneath it. I'm pretty tempted to cut the straps off too but i'm not sure...

I also ran out of eyeliner so i've bought the collection 2000 extreme 24 hour felt tip pen, I think it was £2.99 and it's a bit like a felt tip pen...i'm going to use it tomorrow so I shall upload the results :)




Hope all is well! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment