Saturday 20 August 2011

Destination, Leeds


Hey!

My house-mates decided to go on a trip to Leeds and I jumped at the opportunity to go shopping and spend some time with the girlies :)
We hit the high-street and I managed to pick up a few bargains which I will post at some point over the weekend!
There was some sort of mini street festival going on which was pretty cool, we spent most of the day trying on lush outfits and listening to the bands, here's the website if anyone wants to have a peek :) 
If you haven't been checking out the latest sales, it's a must I've found some cracking bargains but don't worry if you've missed out the bank holiday sales are coming up soon!

T-shirt:

I decided to customize a t-shirt, just so I had something nice just to chill out in so I thought I would share this with you, to do this i simply drew my design with bleach using a paintbrush:






I know I said I was going to review the eyeliner I bought yesterday, but i'm going to do the review with pictures for this and the Estee Lauder light foundation tomorrow, simply because the light isn't brilliant right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment