Tuesday 9 October 2012

Bootay shorts and empty pint glasses

Hey lovelies!

I have just ordered a new camera, so you know what this means!! I've been debating if it is a good idea to start vlogging - I'm not sure if anyone prefers this?? or in-fact have any tips...or in general thinks it's a good idea?

So this weekend it was Mamma.T's Birthday, so I ventured back to (not so sunny) York, it was so lovely to see Mamma and the girls - I feel like I've not seen anyone since taking more shifts on at work and starting final year!

As I'm sure most of you reading this at uni will have noticed, this uni year is HARD not to mention stressful, so I apologise for the lack of blogging, to be honest I really miss it and am going to try my best to keep on top of everything!

Me and Vicky decided to reward our day of ever so hard shopping with a cheeky pint in town...needless to say this ended with about four empty glasses on our table and a tipsy stroll down to mcys. (Ewwww not eaten one in like forever!)

So here was my outfit:



Scarf - from Crete
Jumper - Pimark
Shorts - Topshop
Boots - Primark


Also since coming home I have noticed I have a few new followers :D Hello all!

Speak soon...


Jaz x




No comments:

Post a Comment