Saturday 16 June 2012

Gin, tonic and Ombre hair!


Just another cheeky night out, Me and Ruth were supposed to head out to a gig but a bottle of gin later we kind of missed the gig and arrived just before the bar closed haha, so we headed to town to dance the night away...after staying til the clubs closed we then ended up at a lock in at one of the other local bars...needless to say we were hiccuping a fair bit by this point tehe! P.S. I don't have anything growing out of my belly button I just got it pierced the other day ;)

Me:
Top - I made this myself for my fashion show at college
Trousers: Topshop
Shoes: Ebay

Ruth:
Top: Newlook
Trousers: Topshop
Shoes: River Island

Ruth decided to dip dye her hair well extensions which I think looks super lush!
I've been thinking about dip dying my hair for a few months now but I'm not too sure but if I decide to I might do a tutorial post about it :)
 

hope all is well x

No comments:

Post a Comment