Saturday 25 February 2012

University or year out?

Ok!
So I know I haven't posted in a lonnnng time, truth be told I've had a lot going on and I don't really feel myself lately...now there's going to be none of that sob story malark, just a bit of a rant I guess.

I know most people reading this wont really be interested, but it would be good to know if anyone feels the same or kind of went through a similar situation?

Basically I'm in my second year of photography and yes I do love it, but to be honest the course has kind of sucked out my passion for it...I'm enjoying the theory side but I don't really know about the practical, I feel like my little creative bean has died and I don't know how to get it back! I don't know if it's just the pressure I've been under with deadlines recently or I genuinely am loosing interest in my course. Seen as I'm so far into the course I think it's pointless to quit, I now have the opportunity to go on my placement year, but I don't know if I should differ my year and just work full time then go back for my final year? My partner and a few friends don't reckon I will go back if I take a year out, but I just don't know what I want to do with my career, I don't even know what I want to do when I graduate. I'm not too keen on going straight into my final year because I have a feeling I might just end up dropping out...

I know this post is a bit off topic for my blog, but I've just hit a brick wall and I guess I feel advice from people who don't personally know me might have a better perspective? either that or can tell me to get a grip and just get on with it haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment