Thursday 24 November 2011

Retail therapy, a girls best fiend.

Heyyyy,
I've managed to get a new laptop quicker than I thought I would! Thank god that means no more late nights sat in the library or handwriting my essay hah!
I've had a propper little adventure today, headed down to Halifax for my driving lesson then to my work to choose my new uniform trousers/leggings and cannot decided between these or these...Defiantly something to ponder upon.
Anywayyyy...my best friend has come to visit me this weekend which I'm super excited about...cocktails, dressing up and major over spending is more that likely to take place haha. So no doubt there will be some exciting new outfits to blog about :D

I thought I would start doing a self portrait of the week and maybe a few post about my week in pictures...not too sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment