Sunday 28 August 2011

Make-up brushes review.

Hi lovelies!

I thought I would post about the make-up brushes I use. The band is Lydia and is available on ebay and start at £4.69 with free delivery. Although they may sound cheap, they are good quality and are brilliant if you can't afford the professional brushes. All of the brushes are hand made and come with a free case. The set I have is  7 brush set (pictured below.)



If you would like more information on the brush set I have here is the link. They also do pink sets and do a 12 brush set.

When I'm traveling light, or want to take my make-up out with me I also use the Elizabeth Arden set, which I received as a gift. It comes with a make-up pallet containing two lip glosses, two eye shadows and a blusher. The pouch contains three make-up brushes, one for your blush and two for your eyes.




So that's my make-up brush collection, i'll be up-loading more of my cosmetics and make-up collection so keep a look out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment