Thursday 25 August 2011

The hair, the clothes, the make-up...the oops I bought more make-up!

Evening all!

Today I had a job interview, so I thought I would up-load my outfit of the day. As it was for a clothes shop I decided to go smart-casual. I'll keep you informed if I get the job ;)

Again apologies for looking a bit crappy, I'm no model hehe!


Both the top and bodycon skirt are from - TOPSHOP
The cardigan is from peacocks - I'll upload a more detailed shot tomorrow.
Shoes - River Island


After my interview I "nipped" into House of fraiser to get my new foundation and as it was two items and get a free gift, I couldn't help myself. I'm sure most of you reading who love Estee Lauder know most of the products, but for those of you who are unsure I'll be reviewing the make-up at some point this week so keep checking :)
From my previous review I had the intentions of trying the Estee Lauder light wear foundation, but when going to the counter decided to try the Double wear maximum cover, I'm a bit worried about my decision, but I shall do a review so you can see the coverage.


Hope all is well lovelies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment